27.4.23

Learning 3D Modeling!

 


My first AI generated normal map in Blender
I am working on this while I am in Mexico chilling at a Yoga retreat. 

Also taking some VR sculptures and reducing the vector points so I can use them in this scene. It doesn't seem too big but one of the constraints I am working with on this scene is it has to be under 10 mb for the entire scene. One flower is 10 mb on its own, so I gotta crush ittt


Too much chrome? Or never enough

It is day 3 of the yoga retreat and I want to live in Mexico. Maybe I'll try to convince my mom to buy a house with me here! Better than renting forever in Ottawa. 


Alright, here is what I came up! With such limited time, learning a whole new medium and under 10MB's, and at a crazy yoga retreat. See you in Toronto May 18th!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment