29.12.19

Forest

Hey blog!! So today I posted a forest scene that was inspired by a drawing I did of the mountain this fall. It was so beautiful and colorful this fall, the mountain looked magnificent in the sunshine! The trees and bushes seemed on fire. 
I’ve been feeling a little frustrated lately with the game world. I see so much blame and cyber bullying online the last few years, it’s so childish and costs lives. It always stems from more cyber bullying and so goes the cycle of abuse. 
I want to focus more on healing together and strengthening our community irl and url. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these drawings. Today I am reading poetry by the surrealist poet Robert Desnos and cut/dye my hair. I don’t trust anyone else to do my hair so I always do it myself :) 
Happy holidays! 


1 comment: