25.3.15

Life drawing MTL

Hey I havent posted here in a while! Iv been busy busy. Just finished up Gardenarium, I went to GDC (Game Developers Conference) in San Fran for the first time this year. I showed my game at a really cool event called Mild Rumpus. It was so much fun. Anywhere I can comfortably sport a blazer and combat boots to chill in a park is perfect weather for me. I probably should have gone to more talks and stuff.. instead of just pacing between Wholefoods and the park. But the talks I did go to were incredible!

Now I am back to working on my inspiring projects with KOOP mode! I am doing a series weird psychedelic polygons that morph into organic animal like shapes. But I cant let myself forget how to draw... I think thats the danger I find myself in sometimes. 

I drew these using my phone Note4. Trying to get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment